Friday 10 October 2008



Here is my contents page that i have modified on InDesign. I have decided to stick to a more organised format of layout with all the information on the articles located on the left with images towards the right. I have also introduced page numbers onto each article to make it seem more like an actual contents page, and it also gives people an idea of how many pages are in this magazine. I have kept the advert down the bottom, and made Contents in the biggest font so that it seperates itself from the rest of the page and labels itself as the headline for this page. Overall the contents didn't tuirn out exactly how i wanted it to as the page numbers are located just a few inches away from each article, so maybe next time i might put them closer to each article, but other than that my search for perfection is complete, my frontcover is just how i wanted it to be and now my contents has also been completed to the standard that i wanted it to...happy days.

No comments: